We are an independent charity with 24 years experience of inspiring people through dance.
We have reached over 650,000 people with our festivals, national and international touring, training and participation programmes.
We present work in world-class venues, in offices, in homes, in parks, car parks, stations and other public spaces. We also deliver in schools, colleges and universities.
We work with a range of partners, venues and individuals to create exciting opportunities that bring individuals and communities together.
In 2016 we will be opening an International Centre for Dance and Choreography in the heart of Nottingham and we would love you to join us to help make this happen.
This new centre will help to shine an International light on Nottingham as a culturally rich and diverse city.
It will also make a significant contribution to the regeneration of the east side of Nottingham, helping to connect the communities of St Ann’s and Sneinton to opportunities that raise aspirations, skills and achievement. It will deliver extraordinary events from and to this neighbourhood.
Nottingham’s International Centre for Dance and Choreography will be fully accessible, offering three beautiful state of the art studios alongside workspaces, changing rooms and research facilities. It will be a catalyst in achieving positive change for Nottingham, for dance and for dancers and participants with disabilities.
The centre will also be the home to Dance4’s Centre for Advanced Training. This programme provides professional training for young dancers from 11 – 18 years old and was created to nurture and support aspiring and talented young people with an interest in dance, helping them to fulfill their potential as professional dance artists. This scheme is open to all irrespective of ability to pay.
The new facility will enable us to deliver more opportunities to more people. It will be a place where diverse people can come together to work, learn and play.
The benefits of dance to both an individual and a community are tangible. Alongside community cohesion and the development of talent and artistry, dance is a unique art form which delivers a wide range of physical and mental benefits including:
- improved general and psychological well-being
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- increased trust
- better social skills
- reduced social isolation and exclusion
- healthier heart and lungs
- stronger muscles and bones
- better coordination, agility and flexibility
- increased physical confidence
- improved mental functioning
Dance4 has received generous support from our partners and Arts Council England to make this project happen. Dance4 is now looking to build relationships with select businesses to complete the final stages. We would love you to join us. Dance4 can support your Corporate Social Responsibility needs. Join us in:
• Supporting young people 11- 18 years old through world class training facilities and enhanced provision for Centre for Advance Training delivers on health and wellbeing, talent retention, opportunities for all, diversity, inclusion and access.
• Providing state of the art facilities for dancers with disabilities to support full inclusion of world-class training with clear progression routes delivers on inclusion, equality, employment, and health and wellbeing.
• Providing enhanced opportunities and facilities for public engagement, understanding and participating in dance delivers on social inclusion and health and wellbeing and community cohesion.
• Providing Nottingham with a first class community studio facility for professional training delivers on talent retention and employment.
• Contributing to the communities of St Ann’s and Sneinton delivers on raising aspirations, community cohesion, regeneration and crime prevention.
• Bringing world-class events to Nottingham city delivers on talent retention, raising aspirations and supporting regeneration.
We are delighted to offer you the following opportunities to support inclusive, diverse and extraordinary opportunites for the young and old.
Corporate Naming Opportunites include:
• The exclusive naming of all three studios for three years.
• The naming of meeting rooms, programmes and events.
• Sponsor Status of Dance4.
Plus through our unique communication packages you can reach local, regional and international audiences.
Corporate PR and Communication Packages include:
• Company profile featured on Dance4’s website.
• Company logo in Dance4’s seasonal 16 page full-colour brochure.
• Company logo in Dance4 monthly newsletter (reaching approx. 4,000 organisations and named individuals).
• Opportunities to carry out joint press work with Dance4’s PR Office.
• Inclusion in all editors’ notes in Press Releases.
• Opportunities to meet, great and spend time with national and international artists.
• Recognition of your support in our communications channels including Twitter (over 7,000 followers, Facebook (over 2,000 likes).
• An annual speaking opportunity to participate in leading a Q and A after performances in world-class venues. For example Nottingham Playhouse, Nottingham Lakeside Arts, Theatre Royal Concert Hall.
• Guest places at some memorable and unique events enabling you to invite key customers and partners.
• Branding on the day of an event including inserts in programme notes, banners and holding slides.
• Being associated with making Nottingham a vibrant, culturally rich city in which to work and live.
• Being associated with a commitment to, and engagement with talent, diversity, health and wellbeing, inclusion, dynamic thinking and excellence in training.
A wide range of benefits are available to suit your sponsorship budget.
Join us and help to make Nottingham a better city in which to work, live and play.
For further information please contact: Sarah Tutt, Head of External Relations and Business Development. Dance4.
Sarah [at] dance4 [dot] co [dot] uk
0115 924 2016